Welcome to BCI® Community
We are opening places to our Board of Directors!
Because BCI® vision is to be the leader insitute worldwide for business case practices we believe this is only possible by working together with a group of professionals from different backgrounds and experiences within the business cases and benefits management fields. Therefore we are opening places for candidates worldwide.
We are looking for volunteers who will:
- Actively participate in the profession of Business Case by sharing their knowledge (i.e. information, tools and tips) and by producing contents (i.e. Articles, webinars and others)
- Review content for A Guide to the Business Case Body of Knowledge® (BCBOK® Guide)
- Ability to listen BCI® current memebers by deeply understanding their needs in order to foster BCI® community growth and better contribute to their success
- Assist on promoting BCI® events and promote networking
- Assist on preparing the certification exams (BCA® and BCP®)
- Availability to do reviews on articles submitted online for publication
- Look for Chapter opportunities within the region to collaborate for a common purpose and assit on running and supporting chapters worldwide
- Leadership and networking opportunities worldwide
- Professional development
- Expand knowledge
- Opportunity to contribute to a future growth of this organization
- Value your CV and get recognition in the market
As a volunteer you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Current member of BCI®
- Willingness to devote time to complete your volunteer mission
- Availability to attend pre-scheduled committee meetings (online or in person)
- Time commitment - up to 2-3 hours per week
We are looking for professionals who have solid experience within the business case process, benefits management and investment management decisions.
We value candidates that have experience at least in one of the following business sectors: Retail, Telecommunication, Education, Banking, Insurance, IT, Energy or Public Administration, in order to better respond with contents and improvement according to the market needs.
Check out the Board Submission Form and become part of our Board of Director!