Getting a Business Case Institute® professional certification offers plenty of benefits to both the individuals and the organization employing them.
Benefits to the individual may include:
- Acquire and develop competence in the principles and practices of business cases.
- Professional recognition within the business management industry and professional peers leveraging career potential as a business case practitioner.
- Certification contributes to the continuous acknowledgment of your skills, continuous improvement and keeping you constantly up to date allowing a more confident investment decision-making.
- Recognizes individuals who have invested in their business management careers and encourages them to keep doing so.
Benefits to the organization may include:
- Provides professional development, advancement and recognition opportunities for staff.
- Demonstrates to the market (customers, competitors, suppliers, staff and investors) that you are aligned with the best industry-standards on business case practices.
- A good opportunity to demonstrate your business is running on an effective manner.
- Provides a more reliable quality of results enabled by the certified business case professionals who use the most updated standards and methodologies on this field.
- Having assessments on a regular basis leverages responsibility and commitment among the staff.